Monday, March 8, 2010

Likely

The phrase I believe is "retrospect is 20/20."

And for me I suppose a sense of vindication is creeping in. Pursuing my dreams for me always involve pursuing my interests from science to history and beyond.

With this I guess the phrase I always use is "perspective of past, present, and future." And now in the future I'm reflecting on the past. Maybe it's a symptom of the closing of the high school adventure. And in one word it is nostalgia.

There are moments where I want to drag myself back in time and relive the last 12 years. But then I realize that that would mean reliving the last 12 years. And honestly I think the first time around is unique in that everything is new. Going back I realize would not create as amazing of an experience, truly the last 12 years has been well literally once in a lifetime.

1 comment: